WORKERS’ COMPENSATION ATTORNEYS IN BOISE AND NAMPA
Workers’ compensation law is intended to cover everyone who works for wages, whether the employer is a public entity or a private business. Any injury that occurs while you are performing a task for your employer, no matter where that task may be, qualifies as a workers’ compensation claim. Many illnesses, also called occupational diseases, may be covered if we can prove that they are caused by your working conditions.
WHAT TO DO IF YOU ARE INJURED AT WORK:
• Report an accident or injury to your supervisor immediately.
• Ask that a Notice of Injury be filed with the State Workers’ Compensation Agency. If your employer does not cooperate, call an attorney.
• If you need medical attention, see a doctor as soon as possible. Tell the doctor how the accident happened and where it hurts.
• Follow your doctor’s orders.
• Don’t sign anything without legal advice.
• If your claim is denied, or if you are confused, call an attorney.
• If your injuries keep you from returning to work, call an attorney.