PERSONAL INJURY ATTORNEYS IN BOISE AND NAMPA
Personal injury involves any situation where you are injured due to the fault of another. The most common personal Injuries are the result of an auto accident.
WHAT TO DO IN CASE OF AN ACCIDENT:
• If your car is not in a safe location, exit it immediately.
• Call the police, even if the accident seems minor.
• Don’t let the other driver talk you into just exchanging information.
• Check the occupants of all cars for injuries.
• Do not admit fault.
• If you think you might be injured, ask for the paramedics and go to the emergency room.
• If you are asked if you are injured, be honest and don’t minimize your injuries.
• If you feel you are injured or do not feel normal, do not delay treatment, hoping it will feel better later.
• Call your insurance company and find out what benefits your policy has, including any medical pay benefits that may cover your expenses.
• Get the other driver’s name, address, and phone number. Do the same if there are any witnesses. Get the other car’s make/model/year/license number.
• Note the date, time, location and road conditions when the accident occurred.